Money Making Real Estate Marketing IdeasCopyright © 2005, Lanard Perry
Real estate marketing is a lot simpler than most Realtors make it out to be. Some equate expensive products and services with quality.
However, effective real estate marketing does not have to be expensive, complicated, or sophisticated. Sometimes, plain, simple, direct and to the point makes lasting impressions that result in increased business opportunities and more income.
One of the most effective real estate marketing ideas involves Expired Listings. If you're newly licensed, new to a community or simply looking for a way to increase your business you should aggressively pursue them.
Expired Listings are plentiful and always easy to find. All you have to do is look at your daily MLS updates.
If you make them a staple of your real estate marketing efforts by pursuing them consistently you should be able to develop a steady stream of prospects and a solid income within 3 - 6 months, depending on your local market conditions.
Still, getting them is easier said than done. However, a good real estate listing system can help set you apart from other Realtors in a relatively short period of time.
Visit http://www.farmingexpiredlistings.com if you need one.
Below are some additional real estate marketing ideas.
1. Bumper stickers. Are you advertising yourself via bumper stickers, yet? If not you're missing out on a simple, cost
effective marketing strategy.
So, here’s the deal. It's very simple. Have some bumper stickers printed with your web site address and other business information on it.
Ask your church, sorority, fraternity and/or other groups you belong to to support you by placing them on their cars.
Many will be happy to help out, especially since it won't cost them anything to be supportive.
Also, make enough for family, friends and clients who are happy with your services and willing to share how great they think you are.
2. T - Shirts & Jackets. Real estate marketing via T - shirts and jackets is not a new or novel idea, but how many Realtors do you see advertising via this medium. Did you say "none?" That's what I thought.
So, have some t-shirts and jackets made with your web site address and other business information on them. You, your
family and friends can wear them almost anywhere. Market your business year round for a one time cost. When it's too cold for t-shirts wear the jacket.
3. Baseball Caps. Here's another great way to get a lot of free advertising.
Have some baseball caps made with your web site address and other real estate business information on them. Heck, you might as well spend a few more bucks and outfit your child's baseball team with them. It makes for great publicity and is also a nice thing to do for kids!
Ask the parents for "quid pro quo" by asking them to place your bumper stickers on their cars.
4. Envelopes, Stationary & Business Cards. These are the mainstay of any real estate marketing campaign, and a must for your marketing campaigns.
Make sure your web site address and other business information is printed on all of your stationary, envelopes and business cards. Leave a few wherever you go. Give them out like candy, as they are doing nobody any good in your pockets.
5. Magnetic Signs. Automobile signs are the "meat and potatoes" of real estate marketing of most serious agents. If you don't already have some get some. No,not the generic ones that your Broker has laying around, but signs with your name, web site address and other business information on them.
Place them on your car doors or roof. Take them off and reattach them in different spots from time to time to avoid fading your paint job.
6. Flyers. Print flyers with your web site address and other business information on them. Keep some with you at all times and hang on bulletin boards or simply lying around to be picked up. It's a great, inexpensive real estate marketing idea that reaches a lot of people fast.
Print out a few hundred at a time and pay your kids to place them on car windshields in grocery store and shopping center parking lots on Saturday mornings.
7. Articles. Another real estate marketing idea is to write articles. Writing articles is a great way to demonstrate your expertise as a real estate professional while plugging your real estate business. It's also an inexpensive way to increase your website ranking.
These real estate marketing ideas, anchored by a good real estate marketing listing system, can help supercharge your business and help you achieve the success you deserve.
So, the sooner you adopt these strategies the sooner you'll be able begin reaping the benefits of them.
About the author:
Lanard Perry is the author of "Farming Expired Listings - A Guide To Your Personal Success." Discover more of his real estate marketing ideas at http://www.farmingexpiredlistings.com & http://www.real-estate-marketing-talk.com